designs the ideal blister cavity size stretching the coldform foil to its limits, but not beyond
- General Details
- Запитване за продукт
Amcor offers you a unique proposal how to optimze your coldform blister packaging
- Amcor’s tools simulate coldform blisters, to help you select the ideal material for your application
- Amcor’s tools measure the cross-diffusion impact through the seal layer, and the thermal impact of the sealing process
- Amcor helps you select the best forming plug by taking into account the plug material
I.Coldform blister design with FORSIS
- Simulation of the coldforming process enables Amcor to design the ideal blister cavity size, stretching the Formpack® to its limits, but not beyond
- The process optimizes material distribution, uniformity of wall thickness without fractures
- Amcor’s software considers multi-layer materials and the full range of Formpack® specifications
- Amcor has carried out thousands of simulations, and has developed an unrivalled knowledge base to guarantee simulation accuracy
II.Phi-check analysis on strain distribution & tooling design
The customer receives a Formpack laminate which is coated with a grid. The laminate is formed on the customer`s machine and tools. The already formed grid is sent to Amcor, where dedicated specialists analyze:
- Is the coldform laminate overstretched?
- Are the forming tools and plugs correctly designed?
- Are the forming tools well centered?
We offer our customer:
- Selection of the best barrier material
- Optimized blister design
- Optimized plug material selection
- Immediate troubleshooting
- Optimum product protection
- Minimum material usage
- Maximum blister line efficiency
- Continuous improvement of packaging
- Speed to market
- Production throughput and efficiencies
- Ease of new product implementation
The leading machine manufacterers work in close cooperation with Amcor when designing tools for processing coldform foil.
Illustration of Phi-check you would find in the section Documents.