Sterile and bulk - luer slip, luer lock, stacked needle and dual chamber syringes
- General Details
- Запитване за продукт
Pre-fillable Syringes are:
- Certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 15378, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
- Qualification/validation of all processes/equipments/products according to ISO 15378 and in Compliance to GMP guidelines.
- Our LBC technology, incorporating a laser heating process after scoring, offers you many advantages: substantial reduction of glass particles during the cutting process and more uniform finger flange thickness that results in the increased strength of the finger flange.
- Customized silicone layer 100% controlled in-line
- 100% X-ray in-line inspection reduces the risk of damaged needle tips
- Needle bonding is tested 100% in-line
- D2F (Direct To Fill) – sterile syringes
- Reduced risk of drug-glue interaction as a result of precise UV curing
- Agreed tungsten levels or tungsten free allow best setup for drug
- Narrow dimensional tolerances support optimal fitting in device
- State-of-the-art forming process leads to strong mechanically flange stability
- Minimized risk of syringe breakage during Fill-Finish operations
- Laser-based glass cutting and no glass to glass contact increase packaging mechanical durability
- Minimized risk of syringe breakage during syringe assembly or device use
- Superior syringe functional performances even with viscous drugs
- Consistent ultra-low silicone oil level
- Labels on the tubs and outer boxes are provided with a special EO indicator
- The exposure of each tub to EtO can be verified.
LUER SLIP SYRINGES
LUER LOCK SYRINGES
STAKED NEEDLE SYRINGES
DUAL CHAMBER SYRINGE
Dual chamber syringes combine the storage of a powdered/liquid drug and a diluent into one primary packaging. By simply exerting pressure on the plunger, the liquid of the lower chamber is forced into the chamber that houses the drug product. Afterwards, the content of both chambers can be mixed and easily administered.
- Simplified preparation procedure of a powdered/liquid drug and diluent
- Closed system mixing procedure reduces risk of contamination
- Prevents dosage and volume errors
- Easy bedside preparation and administration
- Safety system increases user safety