- General Details
- Запитване за продукт
Carnipure™ is high quality L-Carnitine manufactured by Lonza. The Carnipure™ brand and quality seal stand for more than 25 years of expertise and high reputation in the production of quality products. The proprietary and fully backward integrated Carnipure™ production process was invented by Lonza scientists in Switzerland. It directly produces the L-isomer of carnitine, the form found in nature.
Process of producing Carnipure™ by Lonza
The method is based on a microbiological fermentation. The patented biotechnology process resembles the synthesis of L-Carnitine in the liver of mammals, using the same enzyme (у-Butyrobetaine-Hydroxylase).
The resulting product is a clean 100% L-Carnitine (CarnipureTM) and 0% D-Carnitine.
The benefits of Carnipure tartrate and Carnipure crystalline are:
- 100% pure L-Carnitine, in complete absence of harmful D-Carnitine
- The products are approved for infant nutrition
- US Self-affirmed GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, FSSC 22 000 (ISO 22 000 + PAS) and FDA registered factories
- Produssed according GMP requirements
- Production processed are documented in DMF
- Kosher and Halal certified
- Do not contained allergens
- Without ingredients of animal origin and without GMOs
- Fully traceable
- If the product is consume a long time does not lead to adjustment and there is no danger of addiction or dependency
- Numerous clinical researches
- Easy integration in the formulation
Products displaying the Carnipure® quality seal on the packaging demonstrate to the consumer that they contain pure, high quality L-Carnitine from Lonza. Additional information about CarnipureTM can be found at:
www.carnipure.com AND www.lonza.com