ResistAid™ supports natural immune function and is a trademark of Lonza, Switzerland. ResistAid™ may reduce the incidence of common cold with 23%. The results of research proving these facts have been published in the journal “Current Medical Research and Opinion”.
What is ResistAid™?
ResistAid™ is a proprietary natural immune support ingredient produced via a patented water-based extraction process from larch trees that grow in abundance in the United States. ResistAid™ consists of the soluble fiber arabinogalactan and bioactive polyphenolic flavonoids, and thus has antioxidant capacity.
ResistAid™ – Quality and Safety
- Solvent free, water-based extraction process
- Manufactured according to HACCP principles
- GMP audited by American Institute of Baking
- Kosher certified by United Mehadrin
- GMO free
- Monograph in Food Chemicals Codex (FCC)
- Larch arabinogalactan is self-affirmed GRAS with US FDA notification
- Larch arabinogalactan is approved by the US FDA as a direct food additive
- No reported side effects, no adaptation period required
ResistAid™ Health Benefits
Clinical study results indicate that larch arabinogalactan has the ability to modulate and support the two arms of the immune system in a posi¬tive manner through direct and indirect pathways within the gastrointes¬tinal tract, so that the components of the different arms are optimized and appropriately respond when challenged by a foreign substance.
ResistAid™ supports natural immune function by increasing beneficial immune cell populations and/or increasing antibody production based on the immune stressor. ResistAid™ has the ability to support and strengthen the appropriate immune response based on the immune stressor.